The Pastor’s Porch, August 20, 2020

 

The Pastor’s Porch 
August 20,2020

This morning I need your prayers. Yes I know that this blog is meant to encourage you, but I have quite the day ahead, and I covet your prayers. I have a meeting with a church in need followed by one with a denominational leader, followed by leading a workshop for 20 churches. I am overwhelmed! I am reminded that I am in the place that I am, doing what I do, only by the grace of God. You too are where you are “for such a time as this.”  Do we have the courage to say “yes” to
God no matter the cost? Can we follow Him wherever He leads? Thanks be to God. We can do all things through him who strengthens us. Thank you for your prayers today. I will pray for you as well.

Lord, it is beyond comprehension that you have chosen each of us to participate in Your plan. Help us to go forward with the certainty that You promise to equip us to do what You ask, no matter how small nor how big. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Phil. 4:13
I can do all things through him who gives me strength.
 

Comments