The Pastor’s Porch, December 7, 2020

 

The Pastor’s Porch                                            December 7, 2020

Hello, friends. I want you to know how much I appreciate your support of my blog. It is humbling to know that God uses it to touch hearts. However, I am letting you know that, for now, I am going to discontinue writing it. With increased responsibility at the denomination and with wanting to continue to start well at my new church, I need to find some balance. From time to time I will write, just not on a regular basis. Please know that I will continue praying for you, my readers. Have a blessed Christmas!

Pastor Mary

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Mary, I will miss seeing this on a regular basis. I will eagerly look forward to whenever you do write. Thank you so very much for sharing the way that you have. God bless you and keep you in His loving embrace. Love you and miss you. Lisa Wood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Mary!
    I hope you are well and thank-you for sharing your posts so we can stay in touch! God bless you on your love for us! WE miss you! We will continue to pray for you! Will Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss your wonderful blog, but hope it will free you up to give it your best in FL. Stay well and hope to hear from you once in awhile! Love, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment