The Pastor's Porch, Aug. 11, 2020

 

 
 The Pastor's Porch
August 11, 2020
 
I have decided to proclaim this day "Thank You Tuesday"!  TYT.  Yes, I know it's Taco Tuesday, but my plan is more spiritual, don't you think?  So let's see, what am I going to do with TYT?  I am going to make it my goal to thank 10 people today, either by card, text or phone call.  I am also going to thank God for 10 blessings He has given me.  And finally, no matter what happens today, I am going to give God praise for it.  I have a feeling that by the end of the day, I am going to be really smiling.  So will you join me in observing TYT?  Let me list several Scriptures to get us started:

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
 
I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.
 
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.
  
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy
 

Wow, I am already feeling good about this.  May you have a terrific TYT!

Lord Jesus, we give You thanks for the incredible ways that You bless each one of us.  Open our eyes today to see those blessings and open our lips to give you thanks for each one.  It's in Your name we pray, amen.
 

Comments